Why do men moan..

A Razor blade is expensive and is only real nice for 3 shaves, after which it gets scartchy. After 5 shaves the man in question is at risk of cutting himself, regardless of his shaving prowess.

When you run that blade all the way down your leg 20 times, then the other leg you blunt it. The next time we put that blade (which we estimate has 2 shaves left) to our cheek its blunt edge catches on our not-so-fine bristles, it turns and the corner cuts us.

Get you own razor blades!

:nono:No I won't, he's got a lovely shaver that vibrates and gives a nice smooth finish and guess who buys the blades when I'm doing the shopping. Besides, he refuses to stop cutting his toe nails on the bed with my hairdressing scissors. Mucky pup.

Try having a period mate.

Is it not enough that we endure the fall out each month?

I mean, having nuclear weapons is a little different to living with the consequences of them.:hihi:

I use an electric razor that IS NOT WATERPROOF & find that my other half buys her own leg shaving razors. Either that or risk an electric shock in the bath...love is

What's that about leaving the bog seat up....just constructive criticism... or moaning

Archived