What is it that makes the BNP a "racist" party?

How have I moved the goal posts?

I would disagree that respectability is a bar for a legitimate political party, who would vote for a party that they don't respect?

who you respect is a subjective opinion, it can't be used to ban political parties. you don't have to vote for them yourself.

It was the SS Special and its anti-semitism, holocaust denial, Naziism and racism that got him his conviction. It is not so much the fact of his conviction, but the nature of it that makes him a scumbag unworthy of any right thinking person's vote.

And yet we still don't get to see the evidence with which to make our own minds up.

Funny that I thought you would have a link to hand. :hihi:

And yet we still don't get to see the evidence with which to make our own minds up.

Funny that I thought you would have a link to hand. :hihi:

It would be a bit bizarre if a Court was to release evidence that it itself had decided was illegal wouldn't it?

sinn fein & the bnp are both nationalist parties, the main difference is the nation.

That's an important point.

Membership of Sinn Fein covers the whole spectrum of politics from left to right and occationaly these differences are sorted out with a gun.

Much has been said on this forum about Sinn Fein's rights on many threads, yet the self same posters decry the BNP even though they are not guilty of the types of heinouse offences that members of the IRA have purportrated on this country for many years.

Quite frankly the double standards exhibited by the left on this forum when it suits THEIR CAUSE are sickening to behold.

It would be a bit bizarre if a Court was to release evidence that it itself had decided was illegal wouldn't it?

Censoring them like that creates a problem when trying to argue against them.

They should be able to shout their views as loud as possible, so that everyone can see what scumbags they are.

The case was held in public and I am not aware that any restrictions were placed on the case but no doubt you provide a link to clear this little matter up. :hihi:

They should be able to shout their views as loud as possible, so that everyone can see what scumbags they are.

Not if doing so constitutes a public order offence.

The case was held in public and I am not aware that any restrictions were placed on the case but no doubt you provide a link to clear this little matter up. :hihi:

Why don't you ask Nick Griffin to publish the Rune again if you think it will exonerate him?

I am sure we would all be fascinated to know what lessons a modern day political party in the UK can gain from looking favourably at the practices of the SS.

I agree because without it this case in particular looks like a witchunt.

Archived