What is it that makes the BNP a "racist" party?

Why don't you ask Nick Griffin to publish the Rune again if you think it will exonerate him?

Kind of odd don't you think, people like yourself are quite happy for stolen BNP membership lists to be published and the possible ramifactions of that and yet not one of your ilke has taken it upon themselves to provide the full details of Nick Griffin's case online.

No link eh just some opinionated guff from you which you know to be fact because you were at the court. :hihi:

Kind of odd don't you think, people like yourself are quite happy for stolen BNP membership lists to be published and the possible ramifactions of that and yet not one of your ilke has taken it upon themselves to provide the full details of Nick Griffin's case online.

No link eh just some opinionated guff from you which you know to be fact because you were at the court. :hihi:

Not odd at all. The material has been deemed illegal. It is therefore illegal to publish it.

That is a very unusual view. I take it you oppose convicions of all extremists for hate speech?

If we don't have freedom of speach then we don't have any real freedom.

I don't see what's so unusual about that, what's really unusual is that you as the resident leftist don't agree and moreover you would seek to stifle anyone who has opposing views it seems.

i think that people should be allowed more free speech in this country.

I agree.

Whistleblower legislation in particular is a farce and provides very little protection.

I don't however agree that people should be free to cause offence or incite violence with impunity. There needs to be a balance between the rights of free speech and the rights of victims not to be lied about.

Can we get back to the topic of the thread please? The OP didn't ask about Sinn Fein or for an argument, they asked for the information on which to make a personal decision.

If the thread just falls straight back into the entrenched positions then we'll just close it.

Not odd at all. The material has been deemed illegal. It is therefore illegal to publish it.

Haha that is so funny when we all know people like yourself are quite happy to bend the rules, commit acts of violence but are too timid to give all of us a better idea of why Nick Griffin was convicted.

Come on surely you have a link to someone who could give a better explanation than you have.

One little link. :hihi:

If we don't have freedom of speach then we don't have any real freedom.

I don't see what's so unusual about that, what's really unusual is that you as the resident leftist don't agree and moreover you would seek to stifle anyone who has opposing views it seems.

That is utter rubbish.

Freedom of Speech is one of a number of rights and one that often conflicts with other rights.

What is needed is a fair balance between the rights that respect the interests of society to free debate and respects the rights of individuals and groups not to be lied about and to have violence or discrimination incited against.

Archived