My partner's stuck in Spain

My partner is stuck in barcelona! He went monday to watch the football with a few friends and was due to return home on thursday. God im going mad without him. Is there anyone eles that has family stuck? They are now booked on a flight for monday but iv just been watching the news on the bbc and now thats looking very unlikely.:(

I look like being stuck in England - we are supposed to fly to the USA tomorrow.

Has your partner looked into coach/ferry or train travel to get back? Although I daresay that everyone else is doing the same thing and both options might now be extremely busy.

There all full at the mo. Bbc is saying that its not looking good for the next week. Im just hoping that by some miracle the wind changes and he can get home. its not looking good for you and your travel plans. Hope you can maybe change your dates?

My brother`s stuck in alicante. He went on buisiness and was supposed to fly onto italy then russia. He says they`re having volcanic ash parties there. whatever they are. I`m due to fly to spain 2 weeks today. Lets hope the wind changes soon for all travelers in and out of the uk

Archived