Why are we all sat at home with our computers?

Why on earth are we all sat indoors looking at our computers? Or maybe some of you are outside? Is anyone else struggling to motivate themselves to get out and about?

I am doing this because I have not got an extension lead that stretches to the garden. Anyhow, if it rained, the computer would get wet outside.

Good for you

I had to come back, it was full of people. :rant:

.. because I'm ridiculously depressed and need to do something to keep my mind off of other things ...

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope it passes soon. Depression on this sort of day is especially frustrating. :(

Why on earth are we all sat indoors looking at our computers? Or maybe some of you are outside? Is anyone else struggling to motivate themselves to get out and about?

I've been driving all blooming day, been to Attercliffe and back 3 times amongst other things, so I'm glad to finally be inside chilling and getting my SF fix. :cool:

Speak for yourself, I just got back from riding around the north York moors on my Yammy and I'm now relaxing with a beer watching F1 qualifying highlights ...

Archived