Another child killed by a dog- how many deaths before a ban?

Ive never encounted a nasty dog. But I totally agree that its NOT the breed, its the owners that should be punished!!

You can't punish the owners for their breeding, they have an excuse. They were born like that.

You breeding breedinist.

Do what the French did. Ban certain breeds known to be aggressive such as Pit Bulls

Pit Bulls are not "known to be aggressive" except when people train them to be so, or simply make a pig's ear of training the dog at all leaving it to turn semi-feral.

Yorkshire terriers are just as likely to be aggressive as pit bulls, and the little chap who was mutilated by a Yorkie a couple of weeks ago would be happy to demonstrate the fact.

Pit Bulls are not "known to be aggressive" except when people train them to be so, or simply make a pig's ear of training the dog at all leaving it to turn semi-feral.

Yorkshire terriers are just as likely to be aggressive as pit bulls, and the little chap who was mutilated by a Yorkie a couple of weeks ago would be happy to demonstrate the fact.

Ok so then ban them on their ability to be trained to be socially acceptable.....

Im sorry but there are too many people saying "just because they look suspicious and have a dog primed for fighting, doesnt mean it will attack". Lets use some sense in this country.....we know when someone looks dodgy or is up to no good. Something needs to be done about these owners and/or dogs.

I got a good roasting by forum dog owners when I said dogs and children dont mix.

Another toddler has died after being attacked by a bloody dog!!!!

I rest my case.

And not in the news today thousands more have not been attacked.

Your case is dismissed.

Archived