Beware! Facebook can be a marriage breaker

I don't thing that everyone is understanding what I am saying though.

If it weren't for sites such as facebook, long lost lovers would remain so. Even when a relationship breaks down, the physical attraction can still remain.

Facebook does put temptation in front of people. Get my drift?

I don't thing that everyone is understanding what I am saying though.

If it weren't for sites such as facebook, long lost lovers would remain so. Even when a relationship breaks down, the physical attraction can still remain.

Facebook does put temptation in front of people. Get my drift?

i see your point but if ya want to find an ex then surely you can. i once wanted to find one of mine just out of curiosity, i didnt have facebook then but i found him all the same.

Facebook only provides the opportunity to get into trouble. And if someone is looking for trouble, they can use other means than Facebook to find it. In other words, if someone is going to cheat, then they are going to cheat. How they find the other person they cheat with is irrelevant.

Facebook only provides the opportunity to get into trouble. And if someone is looking for trouble, they can use other means than Facebook to find it. In other words, if someone is going to cheat, then they are going to cheat. How they find the other person they cheat with is irrelevant.

So succinct it in effect should finish the thread.

So succinct it in effect should finish the thread.

I agree, it should finish the thread, but human nature isn't as clear cut as that Alien.

Many people may look up past partners out of curiosity. Nowt wrong with that.

It's when conversation takes the helm, that one thing leads to another. This can quickly re-kindle old feelings and all under secrecy.

I agree, it should finish the thread, but human nature isn't as clear cut as that Alien.

Many people may look up past partners out of curiosity. Nowt wrong with that.

It's when conversation takes the helm, that one thing leads to another. This can quickly re-kindle old feelings and all under secrecy.

I'm not to sure what you're saying because any medium can be used as a vehicle to get a bit of extra leg over...even if you use it as an excuse you can't excuse what's in your mind by linking it with...say facebook for instance. Facebook doesn't think, it's not a living entity that controls you.

When you lose control over your actions you lose control. When you bring 3rd party equations into the foray you're then using that to justify your actions or at the least to deflect your actions.

99% of the people on my Facebook are women and my OH doesnt care or take an interest.

Come to think of it, she knows I disgust everybody on there so she probably feels safe anyway.

You don't disgust me, old facebook chum, but, if you don't come & see us some time soon, I may start to feel mildly nauseous...

Archived