Working Abroad

Why is he?

Look at the posts. 'Anything really' is not much of a target.

Imagine a football player getting the ball and decided any direction will do.

His chances of a goal are pretty slim.

Same goes when looking for work especially abroad. You need to have a target area and a good idea what you want to do.

I want to work on a cruise ship - Doing what exactly? Perhaps cleaning the bogs or serving drinks.

All work in the travel, hospitality or entertainment industries needs people with get up and go not sit on a forum asking daft questions with no idea of detail.

Once outside Europe you need to consider local laws as well.

Wow, I got a job in Bali, shagging time is here until you find out the company didn't get the work permit and you end up with 5 years in the nick to consider your stupidity.

Don't know why I answered your question really. It was a stupid as the one I answered before. :)

Ibiza is now the right time to go, but your options are limited, most of the work on offer will be bar work or PR for bars both jobs attract little pay, some may inc accomodation, otherwise shared accomodation may cost around 300 euro's a month, however that will inc utillity bills.

Entertainment on there as you will know is mainly DJ based even that is crap pay in most bars as they have equipment installed.

For me I'm lucky out there because I have access to equipment I took out there 6 years ago, so I tend to get work in Hotels which is only 2 to 3 hrs more pay because I'm supplying equipment.

However if your young, not working etc, the little pay won't be bad as if I was in that situation I know which I would do.

Wow, I got a job in Bali, shagging time is here until you find out the company didn't get the work permit and you end up with 5 years in the nick to consider your stupidity.

Like you said. 'shagging time is here' ;)

'Please don't make my brown eye blue'

Archived