Imagine if all your secrets were revealed..

Have you ever thought about all the secrets we culminate during our lifetime... from the huge whoppers to the little embarrassing ones, such as grooming habits or the occasional sneaky scratch 'n' sniff?

As a believer in God I often think about this as I believe He can see everything we do. Whether or not you believe this, if it was true, would the thought of it perhaps make you behave differently? Would you maybe stop that gross little habit you think nobody else notices?

Imagine all your friends\ family\ partners could watch your entire life on a screen... would that make you think twice before doing all the things you normally do?

Have you ever thought about all the secrets we culminate during our lifetime... from the huge whoppers to the little embarrassing ones, such as grooming habits or the occasional sneaky scratch 'n' sniff?

As a believer in God I often think about this as I believe He can see everything we do. Whether or not you believe this, if it was true, would the thought of it perhaps make you behave differently? Would you maybe stop that gross little habit you think nobody else notices?

Imagine all your friends\ family\ partners could watch your entire life on a screen... would that make you think twice before doing all the things you normally do?

Erm, yes of course. Anyone who says different is either very very strange or a liar.

If all my family & friends saw my life on screen I would want to die...In the words of my friend "I am a good girl who behaves like a bad girl who does not get caught" ;)

Would you dare tell us what it is you would change? :hihi:

I wouldn't be naked right now, for one. Also I'd be being more productive right now instead of just watching the footy. Maybe I wouldn't make pancakes quite as often as I have been doing recently. And I would definitely spend less time on here!

Also, I'd probably spend quite a lot of time looking for the hidden cameras!

Archived