I need some glamour in my life. Where can I go?

sugarnspice

Oooooh now you're talking! Finally!

Yeah maybe we could do that & if we look far more fabulous than anyone else then that's just their problem for refusing to wear anything but jeans.

I love my jeans tbh but I've got some bloody fantastic dresses (bags, accessories and obviously shoes) that really need to get out of that wardrobe and on to my bod for some drinkies and some dancing.

:clap:

U see my issue is that I had chosen which of my fabulous dresses to wear to the wedding now I'm all stuck again!

I think we'd get laughed out of the city centre and if i'm honest, I wouldn't dare wear either of these dresses in town as i'd be afraid of beer / wine related injuries to them!

Originally posted by sugarnspice

Hellloooo mateys,

Was just going through my clothes and remembered loads of lovely dresses that I have never even worn! Such a shame.

Where can I go (In Sheffield) on a night out where I can be glamorous in a dress without feeling like an overdressed idiot? I neeeeeeeeed some glamour in my life....

Thank you

x

I'll come out with you sugar!! hhm, I'm not sure what dress to wear, I do have another rather delightful cherry dress I could wear, or a couple of ballgown types....think that might be a bit much though!

Originally posted by CherryNicole

I'll come out with you sugar!! hhm, I'm not sure what dress to wear, I do have another rather delightful cherry dress I could wear, or a couple of ballgown types....think that might be a bit much though!

Phew sugarnspice! Saved at the last minute from carrying out your threat to wear your frocks to Northern Avenue Co-op. So, now, where are you and CherryNicole going out in your frocks? The Vulcan or the Arbourthorne Hotel? :wink::smile:

Archived