I need some glamour in my life. Where can I go?

sugarnspice

Hey girls! I know what you all mean, from the other side of the coin, I as bloke like to wear a nice suit and shirt and be surrounded by glamourous women. If you all get something together for a glamourous night out n fancy some male company, gimme a shout.

P.s. I wont let the side down on the image dep. (pics availabale on req for proof!) lol

Hope u get something sorted girls!!!

Originally posted by osiris

Hey girls! I know what you all mean, from the other side of the coin, I as bloke like to wear a nice suit and shirt and be surrounded by glamourous women. If you all get something together for a glamourous night out n fancy some male company, gimme a shout.

P.s. I wont let the side down on the image dep. (pics availabale on req for proof!) lol

ooooooooooooooh cherry, you seen this latest offer?!

* redrobbo - think I'll leave the Arbourthorne Hotel for now thanks. x :D

* Bruciesbabe - I would go with the multi-coloured green one & leave white for the bride I think. Though they both souns gorgeous. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by osiris

Oh yeah we need more nicely dressed men to accompany us!

To be fair, no man looks properly dressed without either cherry or sugar on their arm ;)

Originally posted by sugarnspice

Hehe. We need a James Bond type fella & we can be Bond Girls for the evening. Now that would be fabulous.

Though that's probably another thread & I was only meaning to keep that in my head .... ;)

Well, this evening is just getting to sound better and better, lol!!

Just so long as you're not expecting me to whisk u away in a helicopter Aston Martin or owt!! Sure, I'm up for a laugh! Lemme know if anyone makes any plans, in the meantime I shall endeavour to scour the streets and listings of this fine steel city, searching for the appropriately glamourous venues!

Archived