I need some glamour in my life. Where can I go?

sugarnspice

Hi All

I work for a charity and am organisng a black tie dinner (not till March unfortunately) and details are sketchy at the moment (only just started work on it). It would be a great opportunity to dig out those evening/cocktail/prom dresses for the ladies!! If anyone wants more details pm your email/address and I'll send out details just as soon as I have things a bit more organised!

Originally posted by venger

How about Brighton Beach when it reopens at the Town Hall?

Brilliant night out, lots of people and atmosphere, and you can get away with wearing what you like.

Top night out!

Yey Brighton Beach!! Is the next one October?? Dunno whether I'd want to wear my posh frock there though, I like to go alternative ;)

I would not want to try and organise a SF ball....sounds too much like hard work, but if someone really wants to I can assist

Originally posted by SilentStatic

Strix, are you still going to be wearing your leather corset and boots? Just out of interest :P

Well it looks like that may be one way of selling tickets :suspect:

Originally posted by sugarnspice

When I said glamour ... I didn't necessarily mean full-on ball gowny stuff.

Me neither ;)

Originally posted by sugarnspice

And I believe the ball was your idea my forum friend ... now I wouldn't want to step on the toes of the forum posting Queen now would I? ;)

What's it got to do with Kristian :confused::hihi:

Originally posted by Andy78

I go away for the night and come back to find that you've all been scheming without me. :P

Sounds interesting though. A forum ball you say? :clap:

Didn't spot you in the Lescar for the CSKA Sofia match Andy. I'd have told you about it if you'd been where you were supposed to be ;)

Archived