I need some glamour in my life. Where can I go?

sugarnspice

oooooo, I remember looking at a really cute dog, and nearly told the owner how cute the dog was!!!!! Really wanted to pat said dog on the head, but was drunk and thought owner may not appreciate it. *thinking what owner looked like*

Hang on, I seem to remember you having blonde hair, but you have dark hair don't you?

Incidentally, what the hell am I doing on the internet on a Saturday evening. I'm sooooooo bored. Want to be out and about. :(

Originally posted by Andy78

Hang on, I seem to remember you having blonde hair, but you have dark hair don't you?

Look again!

It changes - depending on the light ;) Sometimes it's red :rolleyes:

Now I need a hyperlink to you, so I can figure out if the *drunk* bloke who was staring at my dog was actually you :suspect:

Originally posted by sugarnspice

Hehe. We need a James Bond type fella & we can be Bond Girls for the evening. Now that would be fabulous.

Well.... I could pass for a baddie from a Bond film, if that counts? An English Nik Nak?!

Um. Well.

Classy venues for dress wearing - can't believe no one has suggested these !!!!!

Gatecrasher on most nights is suitable for dress wearers... Mondays are good cos non too pricey and people seem to make the effort.

Also... the Friday SoulPhisticated night at Tequila on West Street - really funky soul sound, very smooth and classy - certainly very "Bond".

If I can find someone to sit the corgi's for the night - count me in.

x

Classy venues for dress wearing - can't believe no one has suggested these !!!!!

Gatecrasher on most nights is suitable for dress wearers... Mondays are good cos non too pricey and people seem to make the effort.

You what?? Have u NO idea what glamorous is?? Monday is meat-market night, the only kind of glamour you'd see in Crasher on a monday night is page-3 type glamour!

See you in there 2moro!

Besides, can you really see anyone wearing a suit there beside the bouncers?

Ok ... I'm starting this thread all over again....

I have 2 young children so I usually spend all week covered in yoghurt, milk & banana etc with hair scraped back,no make-up and whatever clothes I pick out of the drawer first.

I help with jigsaws, painting, watch cbeebies with a child on each knee, change nappies, read stories and deal with public tantrums in the supermarket.

I rarely go out & when I do it's not a little babydoll dress kind of evening - it's a jeans night.

Soooooo I JUST WANT TO WEAR A DRESS & FEEL REMOTELY GLAMOROUS FOR A BIT please.

Thank you x

Archived