Re furbished Old Red Lion, Grenoside.

green pea

Anybody have a menu or a link to their website??

Hi i have looked on there website and it has not been updated yet,tho i have been informed its in the pipeline. the menu is still at a minimum till new kitchen is sorted then the team can enlarge the menu and still keep standards of food high

Hi i have looked on there website and it has not been updated yet,tho i have been informed its in the pipeline. the menu is still at a minimum till new kitchen is sorted then the team can enlarge the menu and still keep standards of food high

Thanks Diver55, I only live around the corner from there, so when it's completed I'll pop it on here.

Got to be better than that Meadow Farm at Ecclesfield, went there with the missus a while ago and the food and service was simply awful. Is there anywhere in Sheffield that offers quality at a fair price?
i agree meadow farm is pretty dire, a few are raving about the drawbridge lately, we had carvery there last week was one of the best iv tasted in a long while

kimberworth at rotherham, junction 35 m1 head for rotherham its a bout a mile & half on your right hand side

Thanks, will give that a try in the next couple of weeks and then get back on here to let Sheffield know about the price, quality and service.

Archived