Parallel Universes

Hmmm so in contrast the fact that mathematics predicts parallel universes, then that makes sense?

flamming there are many things that exist outside or even inside our own solar system that "make no sense whatsoever"......and yet they exist.

With man's current understanding the Universe "makes no sense" and yet we know it exists.

So you argument boils down incredulity.

Hmmm so in contrast the fact that mathematics predicts parallel universes, then that makes sense?

flamming there are many things that exist outside or even inside our own solar system that "make no sense whatsoever"......and yet they exist.

With man's current understanding the Universe "makes no sense" and yet we know it exists.

Like what for example?

Any reason you keep shouting?
Sorry buddy....

I am just fascinated by thinking about space and the possibility of another universe like ours!!

If space does indeed go one forever,there must be duplicate planets ya know? (Other people like us also (Maybe dupes (Alternate universe)))

Study physics and you'll realise multiple universes could exist. We have quantum computers up and running now, and scientists believe they work by performing calculations in parallel universes.

Time does change, the closer you get to the speed of light, the slower time goes. If you travelled to another star and back at 95% speed of light, everyone you know will have aged considerably compared to you.

It is also known that gravity bends and slows time. And don't get me started on quantum entanglement and teleportation.

Most of the universe (95%) is made up of stuff we can't detect, we call it dark matter. We haven't a clue what it is or does.

Isn't that what they decided must exist because various theories and what not wouldn't work without it being there?

I must get a subscription to New Scientist instead of just reading their website :)

Dude111 you've been watching too much Fringe ;) J/K I know what you mean, it's interesting to think about but I'm guessing we'll never know within my lifetime at least.

Archived