Flu - Who else has got it?

Who else has got it??

I've got it at the mo and I've never had it this bad before. I feel faint, I can't read very well and worse of all I can't sleep!! I keep having awful dreams. I dreamt about drowning the other nite and last nite I dreamt about Elvis!! AHH!!

Ooohh I go to college for my first week and I catch sodding flu!! :(

Charming.

In case you haven't noticed I'm feeling sorry for myself . . .

Oh no I think I'm gonna puke!!

I haven't got flu at the moment. I haven't had a cold for a while actually.

Get yourself off to a herbalists - I know through experience that one particular remedy will knock the hell out of any cold.

one reason perhaps the medical profession dismiss herbalists - where will the pharmaceutical companies get all their money from when they cannot sell all those cold and flu remedies!

Moon

Originally posted by New Age

Who else has got it??

I've got it at the mo and I've never had it this bad before. I feel faint, I can't read very well and worse of all I can't sleep!! I keep having awful dreams. I dreamt about drowning the other nite and last nite I dreamt about Elvis!! AHH!!

Ooohh I go to college for my first week and I catch sodding flu!! :(

Charming.

In case you haven't noticed I'm feeling sorry for myself . . .

Oh no I think I'm gonna puke!!

What do you expect, were men.

I had the flu about 4 years ago and it knocked me flat out on my back, so now i have the jab every October.

I am going to have it again on Wednesday.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Moon Maiden

I haven't got flu at the moment. I haven't had a cold for a while actually.

Get yourself off to a herbalists - I know through experience that one particular remedy will knock the hell out of any cold.

Can you tell us what this remedy is,Moon as I can feel a cold starting....Cheers

[Edited by Tony Ruscoe - Quote formatting fixed]

sorry all to be pedantic here, but are we talking about Flu as in Influenza, or a bad cold/virus? The two are very separate things. Flu is far more serious and can be life threatening. Believe me you'd know if you had that! It's just that its a common thing that people call a cold the 'flu' when its not and you all say you have had flu and I'd be quite worried if there were that many cases of flu going round!! :)

Hope you all get well soon xx

Lets get one thing clear. A bad cold that lasts a few days IS NOT flu. Laying in bed for a week or more with aches everywhere and in pain, on top of all the cold symptoms IS flu. Several people claim they have a flu when infact they have nothing more than a cold.

Archived