HOPSKOTCH! Ska/Punk Night @ The Raynor Lounge - 20/04

BoxingClever

I remember someone posting a thread a while back about the lack of decent ska nights in Sheffield....check out Hopskotch!

With resident DJs and a couple of special guests hand-picking all your favourite (and new favourite) tunes from the likes of:

The King Blues, Less Than Jake, Captain Everything, Against Me!, The Skints, Rancid, Specials, Howards Alias, No Comply, Antimaniax, Capdown, Random Hand, Against Me!, Streetlight Manifesto, Sonic Boom Six, Sublime, Adequate Seven, Flogging Molly, Reel Big Fish, Desmond Dekker, Save Ferris, Damian Marley, The Slackers and loads more...

Every penny is going into HeArt of Sheffield - a massive upcoming charity festival in Endcliffe Park.. so come get your skanking shoes on for a really worthwhile cause!!.

we'll even ply you with lollies!

..only £3.50otd!

Its a great fun night, and all the money is going to charity, what more could you want?!

Get down early, doors are at 8pm! And finishing at 1am, so even if you have work/university/college you've no excuse

Check out the facebook event here: HERE!

Archived