East West, London Road

jamesogt

The Indian coleslaw may have been 'raita' - onions or cucumber grated into lightly spiced yoghurt. The pillow with chickpeas is chole-puri and trust me - it tastes better than it looks!

I have had riata before - this wasn't the same...it has the same colour ingredients as coleslaw...orange bits and lot....in a creamy mayonnaise looking (but not) stuff. Was well nice though.:D

Probably my favourite restaurant in Sheffield, this part of Abbeydale Road is now getting quite a good amount of decent places to eat. With Bragazzis and its sister restaurant, Grand Potato, Khushi (is good had couple of bad experiences) Just a shame that cafe Spice got taken over and got rid of the curries as they were excellent!

It's a shame that the look of this place lets it down a bit. From outside it just looks like any old takeaway.

Yeah definitely, but in a way I think that adds to the charm. It kinda makes it even more like patrons little secret. It is normally pretty busy too.

Archived