Am I negative, or do others’ think the same?

Am I negative?

What do I mean by this? Well, a lately I just don’t believe a word I hear, be it on the TV or at work.

I want to believe what I hear both on TV and what my management tell me, but then the evidence I see and hear contradicts what the TV and management say. I’m not going to say what I do for a living, but what the management say and teach us on training days, is quite the opposite to what I witness in my real-life working day. The management, paint a rosy picture when all I see is total chaos.

With regard to the news, well the recession! Is there really a recession? I think the recession as just hit the working / lower paid classes. With regard to politics, do I have to go there?

Your thoughts?

Am I negative?

What do I mean by this? Well, a lately I just don’t believe a word I hear, be it on the TV or at work.

I want to believe what I hear both on TV and what my management tell me, but then the evidence I see and hear contradicts what the TV and management say. I’m not going to say what I do for a living, but what the management say and teach us on training days, is quite the opposite to what I witness in my real-life working day. The management, paint a rosy picture when all I see is total chaos.

With regard to the news, well the recession! Is there really a recession? I think the recession as just hit the working / lower paid classes. With regard to politics, do I have to go there?

Your thoughts?

Believing everything you hear and see at work or TV would surely be considered a negative...without knowing it it seems you've just moved into a positive.

Am I negative?

Your thoughts?

There's no shortage of 'bad news' and there is no shortage of idiots in positions of power making life more awkward for the people who have to put up with them.

I would never advocate violence as a solution to political problems ... though 'a butt of Malmesbury Wine' does have a certain attraction ... certainly better than a red-hot poker up the bum.

You can't fix everything ... and in my case, I can't fix very much.

I can do a bit of good (by being friendly, by being willing to help others in my community and by being 'available' if anybody needs some help [and I'm capable of providing that help.]

Are the things I can do that important? - Maybe not, but they're there. Where I live, people do tend to try to help one another.

Could it be that 'life' and 'society' are what you're prepared to make of them?

No your obviously like the rest of us on the receiving end of it. The managers & politicians are trying to paint a 'south sea bubble' upon everything, when really it's all gone belly up It will take a while for things to improve. Sorry but at least you are switched on to it all...unlike some of the suckers who believe everything they are told & then when it knocks on their door it hits them like a ton of bricks, because they've believed all the rhetoric!

No your obviously like the rest of us on the receiving end of it. The managers & politicians are trying to paint a 'south sea bubble' upon everything, when really it's all gone belly up It will take a while for things to improve. Sorry but at least you are switched on to it all...unlike some of the suckers who believe everything they are told & then when it knocks on their door it hits them like a ton of bricks, because they've believed all the rhetoric!

Is it true that you really find the idea of men using moisturiser scary?

Archived