Thanks for the cigarette butt

If such correct fuel vapour/air ratio is present under a car travelling at speed and correct enough to be ignited by the car passing over a discarded tab end, there is a bigger risk of the car not having a valid MOT, methinks :D

(joke aside, 30_degrees has a very valid point, which I have had the misfortune of experiencing myself in my own biking years)

Me too, but it's not as bad as the time the cyclist in front of me decided to clear out both his nostrils over his shoulders right in front of me. I'd rather have someone's butt in my lap than a double faceful of snot any day!

evidently they need bigger ashtrays in BMW's

trouble is they'd need to make something else smaller to accommodate the larger ashtray

and they can't really make the p*nis or the brain of the driver any smaller than they are already, which is pretty microscopic as is, so they have to throw stuff out of the windows

I ride a motorcycle and am regularly hit by cigarettes thrown from cars.
It's only mildly more infuriating than jealous drivers who spray their windshield on purpose when you follow them (even at a distance) in a convertible ;) (:rant:)

Manners an'all that...

trouble is they'd need to make something else smaller to accommodate the larger ashtray

and they can't really make the p*nis or the brain of the driver any smaller than they are already, which is pretty microscopic as is, so they have to throw stuff out of the windows

Truely awful banter.

You are quite obviously a blithering buffoon.

Archived