Kuji Shop (On Ecclesall Road)

Kuji Shop

Hello!

Just to let people know that Kuji has been through a number of 'stages' shall we say, but is now looking better than ever. We aim to supply Sheffield with unique, artist-led clothing, accessories, jewellery and gifts.

We're looking to help out local artists and musicians and already have a range of t-shirts and bags (designed by recent art graduates) being produced. In addition to this we'll be asking a different artist to come and design our window each month. We want to make a real feature of our display, essentially a work of art in it's own right.

We're an independent shop so really appreciate the support of locals! If you have any questions of feedback about our new look shop, fire away!

In the mean time please have a look at our site kujishop.co.uk since we're always looking for ways to improve it.

Thanks!

OK feedback

You sell Threadless t-shirts at twice the price you can get them from Threadless. Whilst I understand the need for profit there's proift and then taking the michael..

The t-shirts we get from Threadless retail at the price you'd have to pay on their site (including shipping). Obviously they start reducing certain items depending on how many they've sold, but we can't afford to do that because of the price we have to pay to get them in.

We're one of only two official suppliers of Threadless in the UK, and ours are cheaper than the other outlet. After the stock price, tax and import, shipping etc we only mark up enough to cover our overheads and add the minimum possible to make profit.

Obviously we understand that some of the t-shirts can be picked up online cheaper, but only a few designs, in certain sizes.

We don't mark up our prices for ridiculous profit!

Your shop always fascinates me since I was a devotee Muji shopper long ago when it was just a little place on a side road in Convent Garden selling odd grey and see through stuff. You remind me a little of a grown up version of that. Sadly I'm not often out of the car on that part of Ecclesall Road, but you can't change that.

Your window displays look great but (forgive me if this sounds obtuse) I'm not sure what you sell that I'd want from what I see.

Thanks for the display compliments! We're really excited to have some great local artists coming in over the next few months to use the window however they feel. Should make for something interesting at least.

Archived