Nick Clegg, " I don't believe in God"

Clegg's shameless hypocrisy continues. Not only is he shamelessly portraying himself as a church-going athiest, he's actually performing the church services now!

http://www.topix.com/bigpic/mini-9f92c016f08aacc10448d1b5676074e5

O dear, Nick said 'HE' was atheist[he stood alone]he didn't say his party was.

The man is not a dictator, his wife is a practising Catholic.

there are people who will vote a certain way because of a hairstyle or a smile

there are people who will vote a certain way because it was good enough for grandad, it was good enough for dad so it's good enough for them

and there are people who will vote a certain way because of the expressed religious views of the particular party leader

none of which have anything to do with politics

these people wouldn't know what a manifesto is if you hit them with one

but they have a right to vote as they see fit for whatever reasons they see fit and I fully support them in that, I just wish they understood a bit more about what they were doing when they put the X in the box

and besides it shows a refreshing honesty, would you prefer it if he said he did believe in a god when he didn't ?

I'd prefer a leader who told the truth myself

couldn't have put it better myself ...so i won't :D

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article3074541.ece

Nick Clegg, the Liberal Democrats’ new leader, has defied political convention with a frank admission that he is an atheist.

During a round of media broadcasts , he was asked by one interviewer: “Do you believe in God?”

“No,” Mr Clegg answered simply, during an appearance on BBC Radio 5 Live.

get some muslim votes in then.

Archived