Nick Clegg, " I don't believe in God"

I bet Clegg only decided on his spiritual beliefs once a Libdem focus groups had determined that athiesm is currently more popular than religion. Shameless opportunism - he's been Libdem leader for 2 years, why's he suddenly decided not to believe in God two weeks before an election?

So that's why the 2 faced Tony Blair only discovered Catholicism a week after he left Downing Street.

I bet Clegg only decided on his spiritual beliefs once a Libdem focus groups had determined that athiesm is currently more popular than religion. Shameless opportunism - he's been Libdem leader for 2 years, why's he suddenly decided not to believe in God two weeks before an election?

He was asked a question and replied with his answer... simples

show me some statistics

I don't believe in god either, which is probably why I object to the assumption of my unquestioning obedience to a higher authority that MP's seem to have

however I have no problem with people who do believe in a god, providing they don't force their views on anyone else, and I suspect Nick Clegg doesn't either

I find it's people who do believe in a god a little too frevently who have trouble with me

"higher authority"

I know where that phrase comes from.

Archived