Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes

We haven't had an earthquake in Sheffield recently, have we? :suspect: Stands to reason. I came to Sheffield hoping to encounter lots of working class Northern male slags but haven't found many yet.

I have a couple of phone numbers on that score if interested.;)

My post was addressed to Kamal Joe. I've noticed on several threads that he's just as partisan in the more conservative aspects of religion as any overt racists you refer to are with their own hobby horses. The story deserves to be highlighted and ridiculed. If a priest or an American TV evangelist had said the same, it would still have become a thread, only you would probably have delighted in joining in too. But it's a politically correct misogynist nutjob so you dodge the issue and try to smear the OP's intention.

Many of the worst enemies of human rights campaigners in the Middle East and North Asia are those Western leftists who try to make out that religiously fascist attitudes towards women don't really exist and are not really part of everyday life for millions.

Every time anyone (and I mean anyone) has ever started a thread condemning something that happens to pertain to Islamic parts of the world or occurs in Islamic communities, you try to shout down any discussion of it as racist - no matter who tries to discuss it. So objecting to fascism that happens to occur within the Islamic world has become pushed into being seen as a far-right race issue only - and it's all because of misguided Shariah defenders like you and your mystifying double standards.

Great post, thought I'd make sure it stands.

There are a few poster on here who wear their Muslim "friends" like a badge of honour :rolleyes:

Indeed.

As for me I had a muslim business partner for a number of years, never mentioned it here because this type of 'tokenisum' is used so readily by posters like Halibut as if by 'knowing' someone that gives them some unearthly qualification to be condecening here on SF.

Fact is this guy is very clearly a 'nutjob' and anyone who won't condem his belife is also a 'nutjob pure and simple.

When it comes to human rights a lot has been said just on this thread, but I think I'd like to emphasise the fact that although it takes 'two to tango' muslims in general like to punish the 'weaker sex'. Their abuse of women is well documented and it is abhorent that 'trendy wendy's' defend this abuse and pull out the 'race card' every time to attempt to invalidate and or intimidate anyone who talks about the embarassing truth.

So who's the real nutjob, the cleric in Iran using whatever he can to controle people and hang on to power, or the 'trendy wendy' defending him and his like because of some confused belife that to be left wing you need to defend anyone muslim even though they're the worst fasists this planet has ever seen?

Seeing as you are on a par with Kamaljoe it's hardly surprising that you disagree with purdyamos's analysis of his posts. You both cry 'islamaphobia', 'racist', 'bnp'... at the 1st sign of any criticism of your precious ideology, in an utterly unscrupulous and irresponsible manner which is steadily eroding the power of the terms you and your fellow travellers so cynically seek to use as weapons to try and silence criticism of Islam.

There have recently been threads mocking Xian and Jewish preacher for linking pacts with the devil & homosexuals for earthquakes what's so wrong with doing the same when a Muslim preacher does something just as dumb? Why does your ideology deserve special treatment?

If you pull your head out of your own backside for a mo my dear you realise it wasn't the mocking of the preacher I was objecting to but the underhanded way this is being turned into yet another Islam bashing thread. This isn't about any ideology and the guy spouting such nonsense isn't representative of the majority Islam view, yet you with the ever so industrial size chip on shoulder jump into any thread that mentions Islam and turn it into the usual crap about he said she said. Give it a rest!!

How do you know that? mjscuba could be a muslim for all you know? Maybe that's how s/he knows about it in the first place. You've said you yourself don't agree with what the the preacher's saying and should be ridiculed, so you could have been the one started the thread about it.

Actually, I rather like the idea that I could start an earthquake just by tossing my hair about like a restive chestnut mare! :D

I would have said the same thing even if the OP was a devout Muslim, the thread is a stir for Islamophobes to vent their usual rubbish whilst excusing their pathetic prejudice by saying that Christian and Jewish preachers have been made fun of. Here however they use that cover to badmouth an entire people for being Muslims and not the preacher in question.

Indeed.

As for me I had a muslim business partner for a number of years, never mentioned it here because this type of 'tokenisum' is used so readily by posters like Halibut as if by 'knowing' someone that gives them some unearthly qualification to be condecening here on SF.

Fact is this guy is very clearly a 'nutjob' and anyone who won't condem his belife is also a 'nutjob pure and simple.

When it comes to human rights a lot has been said just on this thread, but I think I'd like to emphasise the fact that although it takes 'two to tango' muslims in general like to punish the 'weaker sex'. Their abuse of women is well documented and it is abhorent that 'trendy wendy's' defend this abuse and pull out the 'race card' every time to attempt to invalidate and or intimidate anyone who talks about the embarassing truth.

So who's the real nutjob, the cleric in Iran using whatever he can to controle people and hang on to power, or the 'trendy wendy' defending him and his like because of some confused belife that to be left wing you need to defend anyone muslim even though they're the worst fasists this planet has ever seen?

So having a Muslim friend makes you an authority on Islam, wow that is indeed a new one.:hihi: Your views are purely your own made up views and clearly out of touch and ignorant when generalising so idiotically about almost two Billion people of the world, you need help.:roll:

It would be easy to agree with you if this mentality (or lack of it) was unique to Iran but it isn't.

The degrading treatment of muslim women is commonplace in western countries as well, honor killings being just one example.

What?:confused:

Honour killings are common place?:huh: When did this come about?

Would have thought you'd be more concerned in preaching to your own kind about the perils of causing earthquakes.

So kindly explain why are you being such a low life and playing the race card? Particularly seeing as you objected at the race card being played :suspect:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riahannon

It would be easy to agree with you if this mentality (or lack of it) was unique to Iran but it isn't.

The degrading treatment of muslim women is commonplace in western countries as well, honor killings being just one example

What?:confused:

Honour killings are common place?:huh: When did this come about?

Don't worry tab1- just another individual who is showing their (lack of) Islamic knowledge.

They don't seem to do any research or look at things objectively, but rather jump in head first- after all, to them, The Sun/ Mail and other Islamophobic media, are authentic material to learn about Islam.:suspect:

Also, the guy must have failed to look at the growth of Islam, it is coming from the West- where even in America, 1 in 4 convert is a woman. If Islam dealt with women the way it is portrayed, surely this would be apparent in the numbers.

Archived