Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes

If you pull your head out of your own backside for a mo my dear you realise it wasn't the mocking of the preacher I was objecting to but the underhanded way this is being turned into yet another Islam bashing thread. This isn't about any ideology and the guy spouting such nonsense isn't representative of the majority Islam view, yet you with the ever so industrial size chip on shoulder jump into any thread that mentions Islam and turn it into the usual crap about he said she said. Give it a rest!!

It's rather ironic that whilst complaining about what you regard as an unfair generalisation being made from a preacher and his followers to all muslims you yourself unfairly generalise from a few posts to this entire thread.

Is generalising only wrong when others do it or something?

Why don't you quit being such a hypocrite, follow your own advice and go after the specific individuals at fault in the thread instead of tarring everyone in it with the same brush and trying to scare them into giving your ideology special treatment?

......and thinking of the dim.

You must be the only guy who doesn't know that its one and the same thing in Iran.:help:

And in many muslim countries where they have a token civil government but in reality the muslims clerics rule for most issues.

Indeed.

As for me I had a muslim business partner for a number of years, never mentioned it here because this type of 'tokenisum' is used so readily by posters like Halibut as if by 'knowing' someone that gives them some unearthly qualification to be condecening here on SF.

Fact is this guy is very clearly a 'nutjob' and anyone who won't condem his belife is also a 'nutjob pure and simple.

When it comes to human rights a lot has been said just on this thread, but I think I'd like to emphasise the fact that although it takes 'two to tango' muslims in general like to punish the 'weaker sex'. Their abuse of women is well documented and it is abhorent that 'trendy wendy's' defend this abuse and pull out the 'race card' every time to attempt to invalidate and or intimidate anyone who talks about the embarassing truth.

So who's the real nutjob, the cleric in Iran using whatever he can to controle people and hang on to power, or the 'trendy wendy' defending him and his like because of some confused belife that to be left wing you need to defend anyone muslim even though they're the worst fasists this planet has ever seen?

Excellent post there are plenty of "Trendy Wendys" on this forum living in 'Wendy Houses'.

I'd like to know if these 'Trendy Wendys' agree with this iranian nutjob.

Excellent post there are plenty of "Trendy Wendys" on this forum living in 'Wendy Houses'.

Quote one person who agrees with this nutjob. Go on.

It's rather ironic that whilst complaining about what you regard as an unfair generalisation being made from a preacher and his followers to all muslims you yourself unfairly generalise from a few posts to this entire thread.

Is generalising only wrong when others do it or something?

Why don't you quit being such a hypocrite, follow your own advice and go after the specific individuals at fault in the thread instead of tarring everyone in it with the same brush and trying to scare them into giving your ideology special treatment?

The irony is in your deception.

Preacher? Ideology? Do you know the difference? Twisting the thread to your own warped agenda I see, that is not a generalisation but specific to you and the couple of multiple usernames on SF that try every trick in the book to get the subject to their own practiced agenda. As I said before, you do have an industrial size chip on your shoulder about Islam and are now desperately trying to discuss ideology when clearly the thread was supposed to have been underhandedly about an idiot preacher. Go for it Islamophobe!!!

When it comes to human rights a lot has been said just on this thread, but I think I'd like to emphasise the fact that although it takes 'two to tango' muslims in general like to punish the 'weaker sex'. Their abuse of women is well documented and it is abhorent that 'trendy wendy's' defend this abuse and pull out the 'race card' every time to attempt to invalidate and or intimidate anyone who talks about the embarassing truth.

It's not a fact anymore than 'all BNP members are shaven headed thugs' or 'Lesbians wear dungarees'. It's just your opinion.

There isn't one person on the whole thread who agrees with this nutjob, so I really don't know what you're getting your knickers in a twist about.

:confused:

Also, the guy must have failed to look at the growth of Islam, it is coming from the West- where even in America, 1 in 4 convert is a woman. If Islam dealt with women the way it is portrayed, surely this would be apparent in the numbers.
But that means that 3 out of 4 are men ...

Has anyone ever actually looked at these women that are converting to Islam in a serious spirit of enquiry? Most of them will be doing it because they've fallen for one of you gorgeous blokies (women can be weird like that) and the rest are probably suffering from low self esteem or something. No sane woman would willingly convert to any of the monotheistic religions if she wasn't born to it. IMO, before you start!

Anyway, I'm a bit miffed that no-one has agreed that I could probably cause an earthquake just by shaking my hair around a bit *sulks*

:D

:confused:But that means that 3 out of 4 are men ...

Has anyone ever actually looked at these women that are converting to Islam in a serious spirit of enquiry? Most of them will be doing it because they've fallen for one of you gorgeous blokies (women can be weird like that) and the rest are probably suffering from low self esteem or something. No sane woman would willing convert to any of the monotheistic religions if she wasn't born to it. IMO, before you start!

Anyway, I'm a bit miffed that no-one has agreed that I could probably cause an earthquake just by shaking my hair around a bit *sulks*

:D

But without knowing of any research that remains a matter of conjecture doesn't it? It's possibly for other reasons.

Archived