Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes

We've had two (2003 & 2008 ) that I remember... Maybe this explains a lot!

2008! :rant: But nothing since then. Just confirms my theory that all the "easy" men moved away or stopped being slaggy just before I moved here. I bet there'll be another earthquake just after I leave knowing my luck.

The theory of this Muslim cleric is very interesting. If the earthquakes are the retribution of God, it is interesting that he rains them down on Iran and spares the infidels in Britain.

Shouldn't the clerics be urging the suicide bombers to attack Tehran rather than London, because that seems to be what his God is telling them to do by example?

The theory of this Muslim cleric is very interesting. If the earthquakes are the retribution of God, it is interesting that he rains them down on Iran and spares the infidels in Britain.

Shouldn't the clerics be urging the suicide bombers to attack Tehran rather than London, because that seems to be what his God is telling them to do by example?

Thats a good point really...

There were a great many Baptists preachers in Boston (USA), in 1752, who were not slow to declaim that in His almighty wrath at the impiousness of Boston buildings putting up lightning rods to avoid the divine fire, He had with His mighty hand completely destroyed the city of ... er, Lisbon, in Portugal.

This only succeeded in making people think that God must be pretty lousy if he misses his target by five thousand miles. These sort of clerics do more harm to their own religion than any number of "atheist crusaders" ever could.

I think a very great proportion of modern Iranians suffocating under a lunatic theocratic regime would prefer the world to hear how ludicrous the mentality can be that they're expected to live under.
So if the greater proportion of Iranians are against it why don't they do something about it?

Archived