Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes

You're the nut job if you think a hard line cleric speaks for the entire Muslim world.
But it would seem that he's speaking for an entire country (iran).

Any way my Hubby says that when he's 75 he's going to convert to Islam and become a suicide bomber and blow up 'Eli Pledges' 'Pork Scratchings & Pickle Factory' just so that he can claim his 72 virgins (Those that survived the earthquakes).:hihi:

Hold on aren't we talking about a religion of peace or is it really Pieces?

I don't, offhand, recall any government of any religion that was there to promote the religion rather than to keep itself in power. I also don't recall any religion that has not been abused for that purpose - even Buddhism, than which I don't think any philosophy could possibly be any more peaceful.

I don't, offhand, recall any government of any religion that was there to promote the religion rather than to keep itself in power. I also don't recall any religion that has not been abused for that purpose - even Buddhism, than which I don't think any philosophy could possibly be any more peaceful.
We're talking about now not hundreds of years ago.

Are you really dim? You're giving a sterling imprssion. Ever been aware of the difference between governments and religions?
In those countries the religion is the government to the point in some of them of being able to overide civil law!.

Well come on it's hardly Islamophobic or defamatory to point out the crazed mutterings of a loony.

The same has been done about Christian God-botherers on SF whenever they utter drivel as well, be they Westboro' Baptists raging against homosexuals or Roman cross-dressers attempting to excuse child sex abuse.

They should be pointed at and laughed at.

Islamic and Christian misogynistic **** are equally knuckleheaded. I think it's acceptable to laugh at/condemn misogynistic **** wherever it comes from. Why don't you just agree with that?

because we ALL know the REAL reason why they start these type of threads.........purely to muslim bash, the 3rd post says it all really

take one lunatic mouthing a right load of garbage and yet again slag off a whole type of person

Archived