Another case of putting the criminals human rights first.

Here we go again, how much are longer are the people of this country going to put up with things like this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/8632261.stm

Personally I am sick and tired of these people doing what they like laughing in our faces and being allowed to stay in this country, if he has to stay then tell him they are going to chop his meat and 2 veg off bet he would soon want to leave the country.

Nothing will change in this country till it is a Judge or MP whose family have to suffer an assault.

Can i just ask - you have regularly posted "how much longer are the people of this country going to put up with it" type posts - what have you done to try and change it, or are you hoping that other people change it for you?

I noticed that too....wonder if it has another meaning? :D

So what have you done to change the things you complain about noddy? Or are you just going to dodge the question as you did above?

And actually we are "on cue", you don't have to queue to post on SF ;)

He wasn't that far behind you either..:hihi:

So what have you done to change the things you complain about noddy? Or are you just going to dodge the question as you did above?

And actually we are "on cue", you don't have to queue to post on SF ;)

What do I do ,rely on the feckless politicians who,like you and your ilk who bend over backwards to help these people,have caused the problems in the first place,the only comeback Iv got is to say that if the children involved were mine he wouldnt be in any danger of being deported,in fact I doubt very much if he would have served anytime at all...now what would you have done about it ?

Archived