Another case of putting the criminals human rights first.

Im consistent when it comes to mine,if other people are quite happy to see their own violated thats their problem Im afraid ,I think that takes me out of the vigilante system dont you

No, I don't, hence my previous post.

I don't think (m)any people, especially here, are happy to see their family groomed or violated, hence the comments that you have consistently mis-understood.

Well, at least you are consistent about something :thumbsup:

Oddly enough that's pretty much the exact opposite of what I've said you clown. I have said that the only circumstance in which I feel I could kill anybody would be if it was the only to stop my children Or someone else I loved from coming to some very serious harm.

So if it was your children who this scrote had sexually abused halibut would you feel the need to kill him?

Because if so why are you having a go at noddy just because he says he would be glad to protect his children?

So if it was your children who this scrote had sexually abused halibut would you feel the need to kill him?

If it were, I'm sure he would have said so, but he hasn't. He would be prepared to use violence to protect his own children, but not to take vengeance for them - which would, after all, serve no useful purpose. No matter how much vengeance he takes, violated children would still remain violated.

If it were, I'm sure he would have said so, but he hasn't. He would be prepared to use violence to protect his own children, but not to take vengeance for them - which would, after all, serve no useful purpose. No matter how much vengeance he takes, violated children would still remain violated.

Maybe so but it would stop the piece of turd doing it to anymore children wouldnt it?

No.

Because if so why are you having a go at noddy just because he says he would be glad to protect his children?

Because he's full of macho nonsense and has no real knowledge or understanding of the issues around sex, sexuality and sexual abuse or the protection of children - he just likes to shout a lot and make angry noises because it makes him feel good about himself.

Archived