Another case of putting the criminals human rights first.

Despite the press coverage there does not seen to be enough information about the judges decision to make a judgement. Is the story that the home office messed up preparing the case? If so then people's ire should be directed at under resourced public sector workers, not a judge up holding rights that we all rely on for protection

Despite the press coverage there does not seen to be enough information about the judges decision to make a judgement. Is the story that the home office messed up preparing the case? If so then people's ire should be directed at under resourced public sector workers, not a judge up holding rights that we all rely on for protection

Nah! We want our lovely newspaper editors to publish more and more stories like this, until enough people bleat on about the folly of human rights, then our glorious leaders can begin the arduous task of relieving us of any rights. Then we can slave for 18 hours a day or rot in jail.

Personally, I can't wait :)

We need more violent fantasies posted to show that violent people are wrong.

I've got LOADS and I have been waiting for an opportunity to share with you all :P

Ok... First one. Daily Mail reader. Tied to a chair. I have a chainsaw and a copy of the Guardian....

...hang on, what was the original post again? :huh:

Archived