All airports now open

Am I mistaken or does the thread title not read "All airports now open"?

Now. We could get into semantics, but that title really does imply that the author believes that they were closed.

Then aim it at the author rather than me.

Yes..you were being "semantic". My guess is most readers would have read it for what it is.

I suppose you're right in the sense they were open, but don't bank on buying a ticket and flying immediately.

Spose you could get a cup of coffee though.

Then aim it at the author rather than me.

Why? You asked a question of me.

Why support a proliferation of nonsensical threads resulting from ignorance?

Airspace got reopened not airports.

There are other threads debating this subject that have stated the point with a more realistic level of reality.

To be honest the OP should ask for the thread to be deleted, or the title changed (which would ammount to the same thing).

No...I made a statement in my 1st post which had nothing to to with open or closed airports, I just made an observation...you blundered in with "Airports didn't close and it wasn't the first time .. assuming that your ability to type makes you more than 10 years old?

My retort was "Did someone say they did"? Meaning me.

We all know airspace was shut down...so how do you impliment that...by keeping airports open? We all know they are open...people are living there at mo :roll: But they're not open for the purpose they were designed for.

C'mon...I think you know exactly what ricgem was implying. You just wanted to squeal a little. :hihi:

There are other threads debating this subject that have stated the point with a more realistic level of reality.

To be honest the OP should ask for the thread to be deleted, or the title changed (which would ammount to the same thing).

Then get off it and leave us to our fuzzy thoughts and go play Mr Technical on the other one.:D

I so wanted to put "testicle" in there..:hihi:

If you want to get really semantic airspace didn't get "reopened"

.............. restrictions on flying into and landing in UK airspace got lifted.;)

this is from the itv news site (All UK airports have been told they can re-open now by the Civil Aviation Authority - which controls British airspace.)if you got a problem take it up with then :hihi:

Archived