Reuters.. incoming! Alco has solved the plane flight problem!

Good news for all stranded holidaymakers! My huge undeground innovations complex at my Crookes facility has single handedly solved the problem of planes flying through pesky volcanic dust clouds. In conjunction with one of my more minor employees (Jamie) I'm proposing to sellotape Dyson vacuum cleaners to the front of every planes jet engines. This of course will suck out all the dust particles before they hit the turbo fans with the added bonus of making the planes go faster due to the immense sucking power of these dual cyclones! The only drawback I can forsee is where to get electrical cable long enough for say a transatlantic flight.:huh:

Good news for all stranded holidaymakers! My huge undeground innovations complex at my Crookes facility has single handedly solved the problem of planes flying through pesky volcanic dust clouds. In conjunction with one of my more minor employees (Jamie) I'm proposing to sellotape Dyson vacuum cleaners to the front of every planes jet engines. This of course will suck out all the dust particles before they hit the turbo fans with the added bonus of making the planes go faster due to the immense sucking power of these dual cyclones! The only drawback I can forsee is where to get electrical cable long enough for say a transatlantic flight.:huh:

Oh you pudding!

Planes have their own power source, you don't need that much cable.

You're imagining problems that could hamper your creative genius.

Now GO!! Save the world!

Just wrap the intakes with muslin. In the washer at end of day, job's a gudun.

Note: Make sure muslin is lint free.

Just wrap the intakes with muslin. In the washer at end of day, job's a gudun.

Note: Make sure muslin is lint free.

And make sure it's the correct muslin spelt correctly otherwise it becomes a whole new debate:hihi:

I think alco should be up for a nobel prize for this one. Once again area 51 and a half saves the day.

I think the next project should be solving the problem of trollops causing earthquakes.

I think alco should be up for a nobel prize for this one. Once again area 51 and a half saves the day.

I think the next project should be solving the problem of trollops causing earthquakes.

Easy peasy one this Mort.... solved it whilst filling in my MENSA renewal form in upside down mirror writing with the wrong hand!

Just get all the trollops to trollop in syncopathic resonance like we did in the war whilst crossing rope bridges with bitey crocodiles ravenously waiting underneath. Breaking the stride prevents large vibrations .. ropes don't break and snappers go elsewhere! Anyway all the volcanic dust could be used to fill in the tectonic plates caused by these outrageous harridans! Two probs solved for the price of one!.... anymore? :hihi:

By the way ...why has no one thought of flying the jets backwards in reverse gear and blowing all the dust back to whence it came!? :huh:

Archived