Is David Cameron Posh?

Is David Cameron Posh?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is David Cameron Posh?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not as posh as Nick Clegg
    • he's as common as pig sh**

If I answer yes does that mean that I'm practicing the 'politics of envy' and want to wage class war against decent people?

Those who point out his origins are accused of such things by the press.

Exactly the reason I didn't vote. The man is obviously well spoken and well educated, and probably enjoys the finer things in life - so I suppose he could be classed as posh.

But it really has nothing whatsoever to do with his ability to run the country - at which, I believe, he would be a disaster.

Exactly the reason I didn't vote. The man is obviously well spoken and well educated, and probably enjoys the finer things in life - so I suppose he could be classed as posh.

But it really has nothing whatsoever to do with his ability to run the country - at which, I believe, he would be a disaster.

Explain why he would be a disaster please.

Because he would sabotage the economic recovery in his haste to impose his ideologies on us.

He will downsize the government and it's agencies - pushing up unemployment and house repossessions. This will lead to more pressure on local authorities to rehouse people and even more public money needed to fund this. So who will pay for this - we will through more cuts (because we know he will not raise taxes for the higher earners).

Because he would sabotage the economic recovery in his haste to impose his ideologies on us.

He will downsize the government and it's agencies - pushing up unemployment and house repossessions. This will lead to more pressure on local authorities to rehouse people and even more public money needed to fund this. So who will pay for this - we will through more cuts (because we know he will not raise taxes for the higher earners).

Thought it was a "posh or not" thread?

Those who point out his origins are accused of such things by the press.

One wonders at their motivation for pointing it out in the first place.

The Boy Cameron is quite clearly posh, with his background you'd hardly expect otherwise. You might as well complain that the Queen is too posh. Doesn't seem to have been an impediment though.

While I personally don't believe that The Boy Cameron is PM material, it's not his perceived "poshness" that lets him down.

I bet you had a real problem with that word "defecate"...:D

I think he just comes across as any reasonably well spoken chap you find down the sort of pub that doesn't attract knuckle draggers...

Eden, Macmillan or Heath in contrast had an air of posh.

I spose the question is difficult to define collectively, but personally I would lean towards yes rather than no.

I know someone with a knitted bog roll dolly...and she is very posh. Although I would never use the term "bog roll" in her presence.

Knitted bog roll dollies aren't posh!

They are a sign of old age!

Archived