Ryan air refuse to pay.

Erm, where do I start?

There are much better cheap airlines out there, ones that land at the right airports.

Ok Tuesday 22nd to Tuesday 29th June 1 week East Midlands to Ibiza daytime flights inc online check in, taxes total 79.32 GBP ad 10.00 GBP if you don't have a pre-paid mastercard so lets say 89.32 RETURN

Challenge you to beat that any time in june and duration:D

Ok Tuesday 22nd to Tuesday 29th June 1 week East Midlands to Ibiza daytime flights inc online check in, taxes total 79.32 GBP ad 10.00 GBP if you don't have a pre-paid mastercard so lets say 89.32 RETURN

Again, I am not particularly bothered. See my post about flying nice airlines :)

Again, I am not particularly bothered. See my post about flying nice airlines :)

I agree AO.

My point is simple in these cases -the flights are cheap for a reason.

Usually because you get no support and no comfort.

God, thats cheap for Ibiza - would book that if I wasnt going to Turkey next week...

Ryanair were one of many budget airlines who argued at the time these regulations came in, that the only way a cheap flight operator could afford to be a cheap flight operator was by not offering such generous compensation terms.

They seem to be the only one to actually have the courage of their convictions and be willing to see it tested in court. If they lose, the cheap flights will cease to exist, and I'm sure the general public will be considerably dischuffed about that.

Struggling to find your post about flying nice airlines, other than having a meal on a 2.5 hour flight, so again challenge you to find a cheap airline with a meal thrown in.

All cheap airlines have seats ;) I bet you can't find a price anywhere near what i posted so the price difference I would hope Gordon Ramsey was cooking it, with proper knife and fork rather plastic ones packed by convicts:hihi:

And again, people have the option to purchase insurance when they book the flight, nowt wrong with ryanair they are spot on:D

Struggling to find your post about flying nice airlines, other than having a meal on a 2.5 hour flight, so again challenge you to find a cheap airline with a meal thrown in.

All cheap airlines have seats ;) I bet you can't find a price anywhere near what i posted so the price difference I would hope Gordon Ramsey was cooking it, with proper knife and fork rather plastic ones packed by convicts:hihi:

And again, people have the option to purchase insurance when they book the flight, nowt wrong with ryanair they are spot on:D

Again, preference. I fly for the experience and I don't mind paying more for that. You seem to be obsessed about cheaper is better :D

If it really makes you feel better, I can get a flight to Ibiza with either BA or KLM for £125 rtn, all inclusive. Oh, and each of which cover your ass, unlike ryanair.

Again, preference. I fly and for the experience and I don't mind paying more for that. You seem to be obsessed about cheaper is better :D

What difference experience is there, I speak as a frequent traveller, you say they are terrible give me some examples thats makes them so terrible.

Not obsessed at all, I travel with different airlines too other than thicker magazine and different colour uniform, they serve the same purpose thats getting me to my destination.

Archived