Tanned/Fake Tanned People

I used to live with a girl who wouldn't go anywhere without her fake tan.

Before leaving the house she would make sure she was perfect with her hair extentions, fake lashes,coloured contacts, (fake boobs on display) fake tan, fake nails and fake high street fashion..... and that was the 2 hours getting ready for work.

If she was going out for a night out, she'd start the previous day!! lol

Airhead and total dingbat, but she did look good. She's a glamour model now.

There are lots of orange boys in Glasgow. I asked some once why they thought orange was a good look.

After giving me blank stares for about 30 seconds, one replied - your just jealous because we have a healthy tan and you dont. (?)

I used to live with a girl who wouldn't go anywhere without her fake tan.

Before leaving the house she would make sure she was perfect with her hair extentions, fake lashes,coloured contacts, (fake boobs on display) fake tan, fake nails and fake high street fashion..... and that was the 2 hours getting ready for work.

If she was going out for a night out, she'd start the previous day!! lol

Airhead and total dingbat, but she did look good. She's a glamour model now.

She impressed you enough to ask her out and she knows she probably impresses others too, now what sort of guys are they?

i use a very light bronzer or a lightly tinted moisturizer if i have a big night out coming up but im never orange just a slight colour differance mainly too make me feel more confident as my legs and other bits are very pale. :)

i personally cannot see the facination with the whole neon orange look either i think it make them look like idiots, a relative of mine does the whole orange look and i think she looks a right plank!

Pale and proud, baby! :D

Those Japanese girls look absolutely rediculous! I can't understand the fascination with tanning. Or the whole extreme hair dying thing - pitch black or nearly white, nasty straw like blonde it seems to be, neither of which suit most people.

She impressed you enough to ask her out and she knows she probably impresses others too, now what sort of guys are they?

er...hmmm. maybe I should clarify...

I used to live in a share accommodation flat and there was another girl who lived there too who was the girl I was talking about.... and for the 6 months we shared a place, I never saw any guy show any real interest in her once they started talking to her. she may have looked great, but not even the most red blooded man wanted to get away from her asap.

It's not a great look, what's the alternative? A thread about pasty corned beef skin on show?!

For the record I'm of the pasty white club, but I don't walk around in next to nothing, so hopefully don't offend those who are easily offended.:)

I am pasty and proud :)

Pale and proud, baby! :D

Those Japanese girls look absolutely rediculous! I can't understand the fascination with tanning.

It's all Coco Chanel's fault. Until the Twenties, a suntan was an extremely unfashionable look, and suggested you were a navvy, a farmer or some other oik who had to work outside all day long for a living. No self-respecting woman would be seen dead with suntanned skin.

Then Coco goes for a cruise in the Med, comes back looking like a navvy, and suddenly it doesn't make you look like a navvy at all but rather it's ultra-chic and clever to turn yourself brown and wreck your skin to no good purpose.

Archived