Tanned/Fake Tanned People

A girl that i know excessivley uses fake tan she has bright white hair, false nails which are white and this just emphasises the orange she has no idea how silly she looks and now her husband has started to use fake tan they look ridiculous

the amount she spends on fake tan she could shorly fly to the caribbean and get a real tan! But they love there skeggy hols so i doubt it

A girl that i know excessivley uses fake tan she has bright white hair, false nails which are white and this just emphasises the orange she has no idea how silly she looks and now her husband has started to use fake tan they look ridiculous

the amount she spends on fake tan she could shorly fly to the caribbean and get a real tan! But they love there skeggy hols so i doubt it

Sounds like a couple I know :D

I have seen a few orange people in the past week or so... there is a woman who i have seen in hillsborough on more than occasion who looked like she had a tan anyway but then had huge amounts of fake tan on top of it and don't get get me started on the HUGE amounts of make up she has on..... its an effort not to stare as i walk past !!

She looks hideous !! :|

Archived