Labours contept for democracy.

why threaten to do something heinous if your not going to?

thats prolly even worse than dong it

Yeah well - I am sure threats were made about nukes and germ warfare that were not carried out.

And I am sure that the threat of America launching more nukes at Japan may have helped bring peace.

If the threat is made and the boats go elsewhere then no harm no foul.

No - because I am British and I like Britain. It is my home country. If I was french then I would love France. And if I was trying to get away from poverty and oppression then I would settle anywhere those things do not exist as much as in my home country.

Not really a good reason for immigrants not to settle elsewhere.

We are a tiny Island. Very tiny relatively speaking. Let them settle elsewhere.

Just stop spouting the same old rhetoric and show me the facts that the BNP are out to get an all white Britain.

i posted about the apparent change of policy earlier

just out of interest do you believe that when whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed?

i posted about the apparent change of policy earlier

just out of interest do you believe that when whites take partners from other ethnic groups, a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed?

That would be really silly of me considering one of my partners and mother of my children is not white.

Yeah well - I am sure threats were made about nukes and germ warfare that were not carried out.

And I am sure that the threat of America launching more nukes at Japan may have helped bring peace.

If the threat is made and the boats go elsewhere then no harm no foul.

but none of that makes it right to carry on doing it?

as the saying goes two wrongs dont make a right

but none of that makes it right to carry on doing it?

as the saying goes two wrongs dont make a right

When the Aussies made the threat the boat with the immigrants went away. No boats were sunk. No people drowned. Sorted.

And the next boat that approaches with immigrants will receive the same warning. Hopefully they will turn away as well.

It does not matter how many times you say "Stop or I fire", now does it.

possibly it would be silly of you, but then the bnp believe that

But so what if they want to believe it. Are they saying you have to believe it? Where do they say anywhere that you have to believe everything they believe in? It just seems like lots of continued repeated accusations and unsubstantiated comments aimed at a party who want to stop immigration and ensure that the majority of people in Britain are white. And as I said before - this is the case already so what is the problem?

When the Aussies made the threat the boat with the immigrants went away. No boats were sunk. No people drowned. Sorted.

And the next boat that approaches with immigrants will receive the same warning. Hopefully they will turn away as well.

It does not matter how many times you say "Stop or I fire", now does it.

it amazes me the amount of times people use the australian model of doing things against immigrants.

one of the only countries fully taken over by immigrants yet somehow held up as heroes when confronting immigration.

double standards, hypocrisy and bare faced cheek spring to mind

But so what if they want to believe it. Are they saying you have to believe it? Where do they say anywhere that you have to believe everything they believe in? It just seems like lots of continued repeated accusations and unsubstantiated comments aimed at a party who want to stop immigration and ensure that the majority of people in Britain are white. And as I said before - this is the case already so what is the problem?

They despise your children's mother and regard her as a lesser person and you're comfortable with that?

Archived