Labours contept for democracy.

it amazes me the amount of times people use the australian model of doing things against immigrants.

one of the only countries fully taken over by immigrants yet somehow held up as heroes when confronting immigration.

double standards, hypocrisy and bare faced cheek spring to mind

But it was an example that showed how others have done as the BNP are being attacked for suggesting.

The fact that it is a fact means that it is relevant. No-one was harmed. The immigrants were denied entry into the country. If that is the worse that you can use against the BNP then you have a very weak argument.

They despise your children's mother and regard her as a lesser person and you're comfortable with that?

You point out which one said that he despises my children's mother.

And it is okay if people think her less than them. This happens all the time on here. On this thread, because I asked questions concerning the BNP, John X stated that I was inferior to him - even though he has no idea who I am or know anything about me.

You have one person shouting how hypocritical the Aussies are and you stating how bad the BNP are for thinking as they do, and you have the same thing coming from the non-bnp supporters. Now that is hypocrasy at its best.

You point out which one said that he despises my children's mother.

And it is okay if people think her less than them. This happens all the time on here. On this thread, because I asked questions concerning the BNP, John X stated that I was inferior to him - even though he has no idea who I am or know anything about me.

You have one person shouting how hypocritical the Aussies are and you stating how bad the BNP are for thinking as they do, and you have the same thing coming from the non-bnp supporters. Now that is hypocrasy at its best.

The BNP do.

But so what if they want to believe it. Are they saying you have to believe it? Where do they say anywhere that you have to believe everything they believe in? It just seems like lots of continued repeated accusations and unsubstantiated comments aimed at a party who want to stop immigration and ensure that the majority of people in Britain are white. And as I said before - this is the case already so what is the problem?

its entirely up to you if you want to put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to what the bnp is simply because they are anti immigration.

course they are..............keep a narrow bloodline and you screw up your whole genetic line, its called inbreeding

Which is what I consider a pointless statement. How narrow do you consider narrow? How many white British are there for us to choose from before we get to a serious state of genetic defect caused by inbreeding?

its entirely up to you if you want to put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to what the bnp is simply because they are anti immigration.

At least I do not go screaming about how evil they are because of unsubstantiated scare stories that are frequently used against them. And I would not support a party just over immigration. Have you bothered to look at their manifesto?

the point is that the bnp thinks it should be done

The threat should be made. And if the threat is ignored then what? I suppose that would depend upon a great many things. To know how successful a deterrant it is we would have to have a far wider group of references than just the Aussies.

And like I said before - the Australians think it should be done, and they are not BNP.

The BNP do.

Point out where it says they hate my ex. Not seen that bit in their manifesto.

The fact they do not like non-whites is something I understand. The fact they may think non-whites inferior is something else I understand. It is how they think and I would not dream of telling someone what they should think or not think.

Archived