Labours contept for democracy.

One of the problems with the BNP manifesto is that it doesn't actually say what it means. The BNP leadership have openly admitted that they dare not put their real policies in their manifesto. As you like evidence,
at his most evasive. Make sure that you stick with it to the "every last one must go" bit at least.

Their Economic, Education and Foreign Policies are a bit of a joke also. They would take us back to the 1960s. But is is the clear, racist undercurrent to their policies that worry me most.

Think carefully about voting for them. Find out more about Griffin and his cronies. The more you dig, the more revolting they become. Most of the other parties have pretty robust immigration policies if that is your major concern. Try checking them out.

The BNP has the best manifesto of all the parties http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8640896.stm

I particularly like their ideas on political reform such as devolving all powers properly capable of exercise to local level, reviving county council government.

I particularly like their ideas on political reform such as devolving all powers properly capable of exercise to local level, reviving county council government.

which powers would those be?

what use will an extra, expensive, layer of government be?

How can you say that UKIP is a waste of space whilst suggesting that a vote for the BNP is meaningful.

Isn't a party for more moderate (ie not outright racist bigots) people who want out of Europe a good thing? Or don't you like to think of yourself as moderate?

Have you seen the UKIP Manifesto?

Voters to set policing priorities?

Replace VAT with a ‘Local Sales Tax’ to help councils and local businesses

Meaning what?

In fact - if you have a look at their manifesto is really is just a badly watered down version of the BNP one.

That is why I think they are a waste of space. I stand by my suspicion that UKIP was invented to remove votes from the BNP, and the reason for that is probably because the BNP are going to get a larger vote than any of the parties want them to get.

Divide and conquer.

He's a politician, he thinks that he should rule the country. Which means he has every intention of imposing what he thinks on everyone else, given the chance.

I'm sure he would appreciate you telling him what he thinks and what he hopes. Personally I think the man is an ass - but the party policies are better than those of the other parties.

which powers would those be?

what use will an extra, expensive, layer of government be?

Maybe you should read their manifesto rather than jumping straight on the hate the BNP bandwagon. There are easier ways to try to get people to like you.

You don't know what a local sales tax is? Have a look at the US or Canada, they have it.

The BNP manifesto is a collection of popularist sound bite policies with no costing or real thought behind them. Ultimately both parties are one issue parties, UKIP is Europe, and BNP is white supremacy.

1. Local sales tax is a common taxation method throughout the world. Check it out when you get a moment, the chances are you've paid it when you've been sunning yourself somewhere.

2. Are you suggesting that UKIP is some sort of political spook party set up to destabilise the BNP? That would be more than a little paranoid wouldn't it?

I'm sure he would appreciate you telling him what he thinks and what he hopes. Personally I think the man is an ass - but the party policies are better than those of the other parties.

I'm not telling him what he thinks, are you seriously trying to claim that he doesn't want to rule the country? He's the head of a political party competing in a general election. If he doesn't want to rule then he's ended up in the wrong job somehow hasn't he.

And of course the whole point of being prime minister is to impose your views on the electorate. Who have elected you of course and who must agree with some of your views, but non-the-less, that's the point.

You don't know what a local sales tax is? Have a look at the US or Canada, they have it.

The BNP manifesto is a collection of popularist sound bite policies with no costing or real thought behind them. Ultimately both parties are one issue parties, UKIP is Europe, and BNP is white supremacy.

Or you could have just explained it.

And how do you know they have no real thought behind them? You cannot pick fault with the policies only the policy makers, and even then you rely on the generally bandied about garbage used by all anti-BNP people. They are Nazis; they want to somehow make their beliefs that whites are supreme reality (though not sure how they are supposed to achieve this).

Same rubbish over and over again whenever anyone mentions the party. But the only thing you can aim at their policies is your own beliefs that they are badly thought out.

Time to play a new record if you want to stop people from voting for a party based upon the merits of its manifesto.

I'm not telling him what he thinks, are you seriously trying to claim that he doesn't want to rule the country? He's the head of a political party competing in a general election. If he doesn't want to rule then he's ended up in the wrong job somehow hasn't he.

And of course the whole point of being prime minister is to impose your views on the electorate. Who have elected you of course and who must agree with some of your views, but non-the-less, that's the point.

Well we all saw what happened to Thatcher when she lost the plot. The pm is only the leader of the party. He does not decide everything as if he ruled, otherwise what is the point in having a party? We may as well just vote for a president.

He may aspire to doing what he believes is right for the country - which is what they are all supposed to do, but apparently few actually do. And you can twist your words as much as you want - by stating he wanted to rule the country you was not likening him to the other political leaders but as some sort of tyrant.

Archived