Labours contept for democracy.

Harriet Harman let slip that Labour's planned electoral reforms - if they get re-elected will mean the BNP will need 50%+ of the vote to be elected. Clearly the motivation for electoral reform is to exclude the BNP from Westminster and deny their voters a voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVABFtaCjrg

To be elected to "BE AN MP" with 50% of the vote. Open your ears, fool.

Guest sibon
1 million people voted BNP in the Euro elections...about 2.5 million voted Labour...Labour is the governing party and they only 2.5 times the amount of votes that a small, demonised party got.

That isn't quite true, is it.

Would you care to post the real figures

After May 6th, you might want to post the figures from a proper election. You, and I, both know that they will be very different.

What did you think i meant? i know the party wont get into power....

You said this

if they get re-elected will mean the BNP will need 50%+ of the vote to be elected. Clearly the motivation for electoral reform is to exclude the BNP from Westminster and deny their voters a voice.

You very clearly, and astonishingly poorly tried to say that the far-right was being oppressed.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Harriet Harman let slip that Labour's planned electoral reforms - if they get re-elected will mean the BNP will need 50%+ of the vote to be elected. Clearly the motivation for electoral reform is to exclude the BNP from Westminster and deny their voters a voice.

There are two places you could have got this from by my reckoning.

The first place it appeared was Derby Patriot. Where quite quickly someone posted to point out what she said was: "We need to have electoral reform and our proposal is that we have a referendum, to have a situation where people only get elected to be MP with 50% of the vote"

No mention of the BNP and if you were posting from that source you knew what you were posting was untrue.

Alternatively you picked it up off Stormfront, the website you have used before for your copy and paste thread starters, a forum owned I am sure you will be aware by David Duke of the KKK and infamous for being a focal point for White Suprematists. Where it was posted just before you posted it here.

So by posting this story you are either deliberately trying to deceive people, or you are making clear (if it needed to be made clearer) your far right interests. Which is it?

Do get your facts right GetItDone.

Labour's planned electoral reforms will mean that Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem or any other party will need 50%+ of the vote to be elected.

You can get treatment for paranoid delusions GetItDone.

Seeing as in reality Harman said:

"we need to have electoral reform and our proposal is that we have a referendum to get a situation where people only get elected to be MP if they've got more than 50% of the vote"

It would seem that the thread title is deliberately misleading as such I suggest it be changed to:

"GetItDone is a white supremacist with a contempt for reality who hears what he/she wants to hear"

Or something along those lines.

Archived