Labours contept for democracy.

It would be interesting but would probably not change things at present. I imagine that my ancestors, along with many other people's ancestors, were guilty of slavery. Does that make me a slaver? As I said - I have based on the manifesto, and we know how reliable those are.

I would like to see evidence for the other claims made in support of immigration, and not from an Iloveimmigration web site. Not saying they are bias or anything.

I would like a party other than the BNP that at least gives me some reassurances concerning immigration and jobs - but all I see is more of the same old waffle waffle waffle.

We know the BNP are not likely to get elected, but if enough people vote for them it may force the other parties to seriously think.

I can understand your disenchantment with the mainstream, but are you really Ok within yourself about giving your support to people who admire Hitler, want an all white Britain and believe that non whites are inferior to whites?

Does that not bother your conscience?

From what I have seen the BNP are not proposing an all white Britain.

As good as damnit - The BNP ''is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white make up of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948.''

Interesting choice of words that, don't you think? Overwhelmingly white.

I can understand your disenchantment with the mainstream, but are you really Ok within yourself about giving your support to people who admire Hitler, want an all white Britain and believe that non whites are inferior to whites?

Does that not bother your conscience?

I admire hitler as a military leader. The fact he was mad etc is something else altogether. I am not into genocide or racial cleansing.

I have not seen where it says in their manifesto that they want an all white Britain. I have seen that they want to stop immigration, and to offer help with voluntary repatriation, and to deport the illegals that are here, but not anything about wanting to get rid of all none whites. Maybe I missed that bit?

Anyone can believe themselves to be superior to anyone else. There is no law against it. As I have said in previous posts I do not believe skin colour makes a difference to a person's intellect, but those chinese kids are brilliant at maths.

I would apppreciate you pointing out these things in the manifesto that I have missed.

Excellent comment. Nice, succinct, informative, and overall very eye-opening. Thanks. My choices are certainly much clearer now. :huh:

so you feel the eu should sink boats carrying unarmed men, women and children because that's what nick griffen thinks they should do

I admire hitler as a military leader. The fact he was mad etc is something else altogether. I am not into genocide or racial cleansing.

I have not seen where it says in their manifesto that they want an all white Britain. I have seen that they want to stop immigration, and to offer help with voluntary repatriation, and to deport the illegals that are here, but not anything about wanting to get rid of all none whites. Maybe I missed that bit?

Anyone can believe themselves to be superior to anyone else. There is no law against it. As I have said in previous posts I do not believe skin colour makes a difference to a person's intellect, but those chinese kids are brilliant at maths.

I would apppreciate you pointing out these things in the manifesto that I have missed.

See above - how do you feel about the idea that they're ''wholly opposed to any form of racial integration''?

Would you really vote for the kind of scum that would tell you you can't sleep with or marry or have kids with a woman just because she's not white?

As good as damnit - The BNP ''is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white make up of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948.''

Interesting choice of words that, don't you think? Overwhelmingly white.

Well bully. I have seen nothing about getting rid of all none whites from Britain. Please post the link to this fact so that I can see it.

I am against racial integration with the rest of europe. We are an island state. I am not a european - I am British.

And reversing or stemming the tide of immigrants coming into Britain is not something I see as bad. It seems to me quite sensible.

I do not see why these people pass through Germany, France, and countless other countries in order to get to Britain. Why can they not settle in these larger countries rather than massing here? You may view this as anything you want - but it is a question I would like answering.

Archived