Another great example of British justice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267843/Headmaster-Kieran-Heakin-beaten-ex-pupil-20-year-grudge.html

Headteacher savagely beaten in an unprovoked attack in a restaurant. The pillock who committed the crime said it was in "revenge" for being caned at school 20 years ago.

The headteacher is left permanently deaf in one ear and has lost all sense of taste and smell. Basically, his life has been changed forever.

The sentence? 3 years. Pitiful. This oxygen thief should have got life.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a rise in tax if it meant we could build massive prisons that have the capacity to keep people like this locked away until they die.

It depends. There was someone who bullied me at school. If I saw him I'd be strongly inclined to give him a good beating now he doesn't have his pack around him.

Although to be honest the last time I saw him he spent most of his time in the pub as he was a dole scrounger because he hadn't done well at school and got any qualifications, so there was a bit of a moral victory.

I think the lesson learned here is don't cane 6 year old boys, one day they'll grow up to be bigger and stronger than you.

Really? Isn't the soft approach with kids what got us into situations like this in the first place?

It depends. There was someone who bullied me at school. If I saw him I'd be strongly inclined to give him a good beating now he doesn't have his pack around him.

Although to be honest the last time I saw him he spent most of his time in the pub as he was a dole scrounger because he hadn't done well at school and got any qualifications, so there was a bit of a moral victory.

Instead of beating him up buy him a drink. A beating is something he'd understand but you treating him nicely would screw with his mind. Plus the drink could hasten his liver failure. :)

Urm no. Have you read the article?

Yes. If our culture wasn't so much of "don't dare lay a finger on a child, no matter how violent and unruly they are" then this idiot wouldn't have got the idea that it was somehow OK to do this.

Instead of beating him up buy him a drink. A beating is something he'd understand but you treating him nicely would screw with his mind. Plus the drink could hasten his liver failure. :)

I'd love to see the girl who (with a 5 strong gang) beat me up in town when I was 13, preferably in the park when she's with her children and I can say loudly in front of them, Oh hi, can you remember you and your friends kicking me in the face whilst I was lying on the floor for no apparent reason, whilst their children look at their mother with shock and disgust.

I wouldn't do it, but it is a nice fantasy (I don't get out much).

Yes. If our culture wasn't so much of "don't dare lay a finger on a child, no matter how violent and unruly they are" then this idiot wouldn't have got the idea that it was somehow OK to do this.

Oh ok, maybe that's your theory, it's not mine.

Archived