Senior Catholic Bishop says not to vote Lib Dem

Opposition from the world's biggest paedophile enabling organisation can only work in the LibDem's favour.

I hope so but there are plenty of brainwashed people out there unable to think for themselves. And that's just the politicians.

"Our position is that every person should have the right to bring up their children according to their consciences."

Since when did school bring children up? Shouldn't that be the job of parents? It makes faith-neutral schooling sound like some act of dangerous wickedness.

You'd think there were no other moral issues of a much graver character, like illegal wars which destabilize an entire region and kill thousands - including children.

Since when did school bring children up? Shouldn't that be the job of parents? It makes faith-neutral schooling sound like some act of dangerous wickedness.

You'd think there were no other moral issues of a much graver character, like illegal wars which destabilize an entire region and kill thousands - including children.

Right on Purdyamos. Taking religion out of education is the first step towards a tolerant society.

Right on Purdyamos. Taking religion out of education is the first step towards a tolerant society.

I never thought I would compare religious education to sex education, but surely in the right hands all education helps to dispel myths, correct errors, unite people and provide a basis for tolerance.

Sweeping things under the carpet so to speak only adds to the myths, old-wives tales and misunderstandings don't you think?

Archived