Anyone know where in sheffield i can buy ear stretchers/flesh tunnels?

Thanks alot visualis. Do they have a website? Its basically stretching a normal pierced ear and makin the hole bigger xfox lol

Oh bluddy ell....I know what you mean now! There's a lad in Tesco who has had it done. Feel a bit silly that I was imagining half of Sheffield walking round with ears down to their navels.:headbang:

Forgive me .....I'm just a sad old grandma and I'm sure my grandma didn't quite understand my need to shave my eyebrows off, wear hotpants and totter round in patform shoes :hihi:

Good luck, but just one more question.....will the lobes ever heal up?

LOL fox. They will heal back up if i only go to a certain size

Well forgive me for being a bit grandma-ish but.......don't do anything you'll regret when you're older....I've still got a bald patch on one eyebrow and ingrown toenails ....lol :hihi:

Extravagance in Meadowhall sell decent priced tapers and plugs/tunnels, you can find some pretty decent stuff on ebay too from reputable piercing supply shops - thou art have a really good range of stuff to - just don't go too fast or you'll regret it!

Archived