Belgian Hung/Coalition Government collapses

Really so you you haven't made you mind up of the Lib Dems or Greens then :roll:

Just how dumb do you think people are that they'd take the denials in your most recent posts over pretty much everything else you've ever posted?

I said I have not made up my mind yet, that doesn’t mean I have not ruled some parties out, namely Labour and the Greens.

This leaves the conservatives, Lib Dems and UKIP in my constituency.

You may want to try and label me something as that’s about your only method of attack, but it’s pointless as you obviously have very little to actually say.

To claim that by pointing out how three labour MP's and a conservative peer face criminal charges means I have some form of allegiance to one party is silly. Should people be banned for highlighting the criminal activities of parties, hell no, especially parties that want to court my/our vote?

Get real :roll:

I said I have not made up my mind yet, that doesn’t mean I have not ruled some parties out, namely Labour and the Greens.

This leaves the conservatives, Lib Dems and UKIP in my constituency.

You may want to try and label me something as that’s about your only method of attack, but it’s pointless as you obviously have very little to actually say.

Now you're just being silly I've made a series of posts in this thread upon coalition governments and pr, just because you find what I've posted inconvenient to your partisan agenda it doesn't magically mean I didn't make those posts.

To claim that by pointing out how three labour MP's and a conservative peer face criminal charges means I have some form of allegiance to one party is silly. Should people be banned for highlighting the criminal activities of parties, hell no, especially parties that want to court my/our vote?

Get real :roll:

:huh: Where did I say or in anyway suggest anyone should be banned for anything? Thing is you didn't point out that "three labour MP's and a conservative peer face criminal charges" did you? You conveniently left out the "conservative" bit and a mod had to fix your "error" which just happened to depict a Tory sleasebag as being in Labour.

Combine that with so many of the other threads you've started and all your attempted scaremongering in this one and your pretence that you aren't a pretty far right guy who's having a go at the Liberals because they're a threat to the Tories is just laughable.

Now you're just being silly I've made a series of posts in this thread upon coalition governments and pr, just because you find what I've posted inconvenient to your partisan agenda it doesn't magically mean I didn't make those posts.

I suggest you go back and read the thread you linked.

The opening text of the thread says:

Elliot Morley (Labour MP)

Jim Devine (Labour MP)

David Chaytor (Labour MP)

Lord Hanningfield (Tory Peer)

All faces charges under the Theft Act.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8499590.stm

The later it was pointed out I was mistaken:

Lord Hanningfield was at first listed as a Labour peer.

Which party again?

I acknowledged this moments later and requested the MODS change the threads title:

Looks like BBC initially cocked up ther report. I'll amend. Mods alerted to change the title too.

I was not the only person to notice the BBC had initially omitted the party of the peer in question.

They have now included the word "Tory," which wasn't there before. "Three Labour MPs and one peer" would imply to most people that the peer was also Labour.

So there you have it. I created the thread at "05-02-2010, 11:25" and then by "05-02-2010, 11:31" I had acknowledged the mistake, corrected my mistake and taken steps to correct the thread title.

I fail to see how this makes my opinion any less relevant than anyone else’s. Maybe spending a whole 6 minutes before correcting the mistake and allowing the Mods to edit the thread titles was a step too far for some :roll:

Belgian cuisine is probably the finest you're going to find outside of France (well, of Alsace, to be more precise). They like their fine foods, do the Belgians, and have done for a very, very long time ;)

Too right. I've the best meal I've ever eaten was in Liege (Stanislas) and the second best was in Bouillon.

And moule frites (chips deep fried in lard) and served with mayo is fine fast food, comparing very favourably with fish and chips in this country.

Archived