Love Marmite, hate The BNP

If that's the best you can come up with I'd hate to be a Labour party member right now or some bigwig in the Unions that support them.

Oh look:- PRESS RELEASE: Woolas Caught Lying About 'Death Threats' Smear

http://www.mpacuk.org/story/040510/press-release-mpacuk-exposes-lies-phil-woolas.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mpacuk+%28MPACUK.ORG%29

"Phil Woolas has produced 45,000 of these leaflets and is distributing them only to the predominantly white areas of the constituency. Racial tensions between whites and Asians in Oldham have always been very fragile and he has capitalised on racial tensions by using the divisive technique of sending a different message to different sections of the community."

If that's the best you can come up with I'd hate to be a Labour party member right now or some bigwig in the Unions that support them.

Oh look:- PRESS RELEASE: Woolas Caught Lying About 'Death Threats' Smear

http://www.mpacuk.org/story/040510/press-release-mpacuk-exposes-lies-phil-woolas.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mpacuk+%28MPACUK.ORG%29

"Phil Woolas has produced 45,000 of these leaflets and is distributing them only to the predominantly white areas of the constituency. Racial tensions between whites and Asians in Oldham have always been very fragile and he has capitalised on racial tensions by using the divisive technique of sending a different message to different sections of the community."

Pretty disgraceful he appears to be using BNP tactics:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/may/05/bnp-christianity-black-voters-dagenham

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/1621/%27Third-party%27-campaign-is-another-BNP-lie

At least he isn't trying to justify people who hit BNP members with claw hammers or throwing darts at them.

I don't think anyone is or has or would try to justify either of those acts.

What I have said is that I doubt very much that either happened, a view the CPS shares because they decided no charges could be brought in either case. Of course I don't expect you to understand the distinction, I have explained it enough times and you still haven't understood, but that says more about you than anyone else.

Streamline, does it bother you that your membership money gets spent on making Nick Griffin and James Dowson rich? Or that their recurrent stupidity and attacks on their own membership keeps a continual stream of people defecting to denounce them?

Streamline, does it bother you that your membership money gets spent on making Nick Griffin and James Dowson rich? Or that their recurrent stupidity and attacks on their own membership keeps a continual stream of people defecting to denounce them?

What makes you think I am a member?

Remember that around a million voted for them in the last European Election so you need to snap out of this delusion that everyone who supports the BNP in one way or another isn't actually a member.

If I were Nick Griffin I'm sure with the abilities he has I would have got involved with another party or got a job in a local council and enjoyed all the financial benefits that entails and non of the hassle.

So It just goes to show that he has committed himself to his beliefs and is sticking by them in which case the money is clearly secondary.

Not the sort of thing you'd do is it WildAct?

I don't think anyone is or has or would try to justify either of those acts.

What I have said is that I doubt very much that either happened, a view the CPS shares because they decided no charges could be brought in either case. Of course I don't expect you to understand the distinction, I have explained it enough times and you still haven't understood, but that says more about you than anyone else.

I've seen BNP members prosecuted for much less and where did you get the idea that just because the CPS decide not to prosecute means the events never happened?

You must be barking mad if you think is the case.

Go and put that to the victims of crime who never saw a prosecution and see what sort of response you get.

What makes you think I am a member?

I was fishing... :cool:

Remember that around a million voted for them in the last European Election so you need to snap out of this delusion that everyone who supports the BNP in one way or another isn't actually a member.

If I were Nick Griffin I'm sure with the abilities he has I would have got involved with another party or got a job in a local council and enjoyed all the financial benefits that entails and non of the hassle.

So It just goes to show that he has committed himself to his beliefs and is sticking by them in which case the money is clearly secondary.

You mean he is a racist holocaust denying Nazi first, and a cheating fraud second?

Not the sort of thing you'd do is it WildAct?

I am not sure what you are getting at, but I agree principles should come before financial self interest.

The problem with Nick Griffin is his principles are anti-social.

I've seen BNP members prosecuted for much less and where did you get the idea that just because the CPS decide not to prosecute means the events never happened?

You must be barking mad if you think is the case.

Go and put that to the victims of crime who never saw a prosecution and see what sort of response you get.

Without a prosecution there is no compelling evidence that the events happened as described. In the case of the 'hammer attack' the video you posted contradicted their version of events, making their story doubtful.

Perhaps the BNP members prosecuted for much less actually did those crimes, it would appear they did if they were convicted.

Archived