Love Marmite, hate The BNP

Oh dear, they are forever getting told off for misusing things in their advertising and imagery.

They like to use Winston Churchill's image, which Churchill's family denouce as monstrous: "They were a generous generation. They weren’t a mean-spirited generation. It is deeply offensive to his family and if the law were different we would take steps to stop it. To suggest that he would have supported something as wicked as the BNP is beyond the pale"

Well Churchill's family won't be happy after seeing the BNP election broadcast with a photo of Churchill placed behind Griffin

Well Churchill's family won't be happy after seeing the BNP election broadcast with a photo of Churchill placed behind Griffin

especially after what mark collett stated

“Churchill was a f****** c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites [ie the Nazis] standing up for their race.”

especially after what mark collett stated

“Churchill was a f****** c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites [ie the Nazis] standing up for their race.”

Funnily enough My Father who served in the war didn't think too much of him either when he set the Army on the miners in the Great Depression.

Funnily enough My Father who served in the war didn't think too much of him either when he set the Army on the miners in the Great Depression.

Fair do's. Collett doesn't have that excuse. I'm guessing your father wasn't a hatefilled racist scumbag either.

Archived