Love Marmite, hate The BNP

How dare you . You have just shown yourself to be dishonest. Please link to supposedly dishonest post I have made and when you can't ,come back and appologise . You dirty horrid trickster.

When you claimed the UK has the highest rate of inter-racial marriages in Europe because of visa deception.

You didn't have any evidence for that either.

You make up garbage and post it here.

Let's say what you claim happened did really happen.

Isn't is strange that the only person who saw asian lads behaving badly was you, an avowed racist?

Nobody else saw diddly squat.

When you claimed the UK has the highest rate of inter-racial marriages in Europe because of visa deception.

You didn't have any evidence for that either.

You make up garbage and post it here.

Let's say what you claim happened did really happen.

Isn't is strange that the only person who saw asian lads behaving badly was you, an avowed racist?

Nobody else saw diddly squat.

I'm married to a jamaican . I'm really racist arnt I . And I gave it as reason why , it was my oppinion , afterall I knew someone who got married for 5 grand to a yemeni . Now you dirty trickster appologise! Is that the best you can come up with? An oppinion ? Omg I feel very sorry for you!!!!!

I'm married to a jamaican . I'm really racist arnt I . And I gave it as reason why , it was my oppinion , afterall I knew someone who got married for 5 grand to a yemeni . Now you dirty trickster appologise! Is that the best you can come up with? An oppinion ? Omg I feel very sorry for you!!!!!

Are you really? Did she marry you for the visa then? :hihi:

Subliminal message's at its best. There is definatly a conspiracy to keep the british uninformed about what is really happening . For instance the other bnp thread has disappeared, may be after me stating that the youths of s9 rampage through littledale chanting alqaeda alqaeda .

Which is a fact.

So do you think that Sheffield forum and Marmite has joined the big anti-BNP conspiracy?

Archived