Love Marmite, hate The BNP

Are you really? Did she marry you for the visa then? :hihi:

She already had a passport. You see she is english jamaican . And she sees that immigration is a threat to our peace of mind. You see too many people associate immigrants with colour of skin. I associate it with social division .

She already had a passport. You see she is english jamaican . And she sees that immigration is a threat to our peace of mind. You see too many people associate immigrants with colour of skin. I associate it with social division .

You associate you wife with social division!

Your wife isn't Jamaican at all, is she?

It's a fairy tale along the lines of "Some of my best friends are black..."

Laughable.

So what was your 'non-white' rant on the other thread all about? Why did you say all interracial marriages are for a visa? Now you're backtracking and have conveniently acquired a Jamaican wife?

So do you think that Sheffield forum and Marmite has joined the big anti-BNP conspiracy?

s.f openly admit that freedom of speech is not allowed on this forum.

You couldn't mention immigration untill a year or so ago. At least gordon brown made the distinction between discussing immigration and racism , unlike many on here.......

s.f openly admit that freedom of speech is not allowed on this forum.

You couldn't mention immigration untill a year or so ago. At least gordon brown made the distinction between discussing immigration and racism , unlike many on here.......

There is a difference, only you haven't learnt to separate the two yet.

When you claimed the UK has the highest rate of inter-racial marriages in Europe because of visa deception.

You didn't have any evidence for that either.

You make up garbage and post it here.

Let's say what you claim happened did really happen.

Isn't is strange that the only person who saw asian lads behaving badly was you, an avowed racist?

Nobody else saw diddly squat.

Try this,

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Parents-and-infants-take-refuge.5023136.jp

Archived