Love Marmite, hate The BNP

s.f openly admit that freedom of speech is not allowed on this forum.

You couldn't mention immigration untill a year or so ago. At least gordon brown made the distinction between discussing immigration and racism , unlike many on here.......

Your recollection of events differ from mine as there was plenty if SF threads about immigration a year ago, which isn't surprising when you consider that you think that SF and Marmite has joined forces in an imaginary fight for political correctness

I was making it all up , I was in the middle of a acid trip and imagined it all, I was at high altitude which led me to hallucinate.......

Thankyou retep, I now have a very smug feeling....... Still waiting for a sorry of somebody for calling me dishonest....... We will see who has the lack of honour spindrift.

Your recollection of events differ from mine as there was plenty if SF threads about immigration a year ago, which isn't surprising when you consider that you think that SF and Marmite has joined forces in an imaginary fight for political correctness

Well judging by your name you know all to well about conspiracies!

So what was your 'non-white' rant on the other thread all about? Why did you say all interracial marriages are for a visa? Now you're backtracking and have conveniently acquired a Jamaican wife?

9 years ago a conveniently acquired her, she is not an imigrant.

Now appologise for for insinuating I'm dishonest and I may tell you why mass immigration is a danger to anybody with different coloured skin.

I was making it all up , I was in the middle of a acid trip and imagined it all, I was at high altitude which led me to hallucinate.......

Thankyou retep, I now have a very smug feeling....... Still waiting for a sorry of somebody for calling me dishonest....... We will see who has the lack of honour spindrift.

The linked story and what was claimed happened are wildly different.

Try again.

Yes, that's terrible behaviour, but it's hardly widespread or common, otherwise it wouldn't even be newsworthy, it'd just be standard.

You must be the queen of wishful thinking . Its happening in towns and cities all over britain but it goes under reported in the interest of social cohesion . Its the human tendency to congregate with their own creed. Which leads to division .

9 years ago a conveniently acquired her, she is not an imigrant.

Now appologise for for insinuating I'm dishonest and I may tell you why mass immigration is a danger to anybody with different coloured skin.

I'm sorry - if you have a Jamaican wife, I really mean the apology, if you don't, I don't mean it. Only you know now. ;)

Archived